Read Luke 2:40-52
1. Where did Jesus live while he was a boy?
2. To what city was he taken when twelve years old?
3. What place did the boy Jesus visit in Jerulalem?
4. What did Jesus do when Joseph and Mary left Jerusalem to go home to Nazareth?
5. How long was it before Mary and Joseph found the boy Jesus?
6. Where did they find him?
7. What was Jesus doing in the Temple?
8. What is said of Jesus as a boy?
9. How long did Jesus live in Nazareth?
10. At what trade did Jesus work when he became a man?
3. the Temple
4. He stayed in Jerusalem.
5. Three days
6. In the Temple
7. Talking with the teachers of the Bible.
8. Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.
9. Until he was thirty years old
10. As a carpenter
Graphics by Trina Clark
Questions adapted from Hurlbut's Bible Lessons for Boys and Girls